Monday?!!! Noooo!!! This is what I read in most of the posts on Monday mornings! People like to post about how Mondays are the most hateful days of the week and how sad they get that another Monday is here. I read lots of complaints as well because they have to work and and can’t wait for the week-end.
Really? Sad? Okay, here are some reasons to love Mondays:
1. Without Mondays there won’t be week-ends! The week needs to start in order to end! So Enjoy this day!
2. Monday means work, yes, I know you don’t like it, but if you don’t make money you won’t have fun in the week-ends!
3. Mondays tell you if you like what you do or maybe it’s time for you to rethink what you do. Maybe it’s time to do something you like.
4. My daughter and so many others were born on a Monday and always this day will be a special day to my family.
5. Moms work everyday, they even forget what day it is, so think that this week-end there will be people waking up early as usual making breakfast, changing diapers… to them Monday is as special as Saturday because they want to give the best to their kids.
6. Enjoy TODAY! Don’t live your life for tomorrow or the week-end. Live joyfully today! Tomorrow you’ll be older.
7. Monday means “the moon’s day”. Isn’t it such a beautiful name? Find creative ways to make this day count, don’t wait for another day.
Ok, do you guys have more to add? Now, don’t get me wrong, we can find so many reasons to hate Monday but when the next one comes around find a reason to enjoy and say: “Monday? Yes, Please!”