10 FACTS ABOUT LEDIA
1. I was born and raised in Europe, in the beautiful country of Albania! Yes, Albania is a country, small… but exists!
2. My daughter’s name is Alina. I named her after my favorite doll I had when I was little. Since then, I wished that if I had a daughter I would name her Alina.
3. I speak Albanian, Italian, English and I have studied Romanian language for a full year. Knowing Italian helps to learn other Latin languages easily. I want to learn Portuguese next.
4. Albania is a post communist country and I was raised during communism time. I have lot’s of stories to share about that. I love my childhood!
5. My husband is American so we have lot’s of fun exploring the two different languages and cultural differences.
6. I love traveling. I traveled pregnant different times, mainly on a bus for 18 hours on 3 trips back and forth to Colorado. I hope my daughter enjoys traveling too.
7. My sister is famous in Albania. Many times people have introduced me as: “Mariza’s sister”. 🙂
8. I have worked most of my life for and with children. I have even dressed as a clown many times to entertain them.
9. I have published many stories and poems mainly for kids and I have so many unpublished. I am trying to write in English but the words don’t come as easy as in Albanian.
10. Thanks to my dad I have such a love for animals. I have helped others adopt stray animals I would pick up from the side of the road or dumpsters of course after cleaning and taking care of them. So lucky my husband and daughter are the same.
8 thoughts on “Meet Ledia”
Miss you Ledia, Alina Bostic 🙂
Puc fort Star 4!
You are a great person Ledia!!
Flm moj Ketush! Miss you! sa here takoj ndonje nga elbasani ketej u them mos te njohin ty se sigurisht duhet te te njohin te gjithe! Te perqafoj me mall!
mother, wife, sister, child, multi language speaker, traveler and pets lover 🙂 LIKE ALL. to be continued with posts reading
Hey. Thanks for visiting my page, hope you liked it 🙂 Good luck with the writing in English 🙂
‘The Path Through the Eye of Another’
I really liked it! I like writing that make me think deeper. 🙂 Very creating!
Thanks 🙂 If you like deep thinking reading you could check out my book, ‘The Path Through the Eye of Another’. It’s about the five essential elements of life and what they really mean to us, told through the eyes of a wounded revolutionary and five animals. Here’s the link if you fancy it: http://smarturl.it/daveynorthcott . Good practice for your English too 😉